Thursday, February 14, 2002

Well, since I figured I’d be leaving England in two days, I might as well treat myself to something with my hard earned money.

posted by The Wizard



Really? I thought you blew it all already? What can you possibly afford to buy?

posted by Tin Man



I went into an Oxfam book store that sells only donated books, so consequently, the books are mad cheap. For just around 10£ I got: a large paperback version of Tides of War, The Art of the Dragonlance Saga, the Cliff Notes version of Walden and a cool little Bible that has this dope metal clasp mechanism.

posted by The Wizard



My my, that’s quite a splurge for a young man like you.

posted by Tin Man



But wait…there’s more. The coup was a £1.99 VHS copy of “Care Bears: Making Friends.” How hot is that?

posted by The Wizard



*stunned silence*

posted by Tin Man



They had “My Little Pony” too but I figured I’d better pass on that. Admit it, you’re jealous.

posted by The Wizard



Words escape me.

0 comments: