Monday, February 11, 2002

I spent a few days traveling around with the sales manager for the company. Robin and I drove around and made a few calls and he filled me in on how the field sales of the company went. Robin was a really cool guy and was really laid back and i got along with him really really well. I got into Manchester on Monday night and then proceeded to places like Leeds, Hamilton, Bolton, Newcastle, Glasgow and Edinburgh for the next three days. I got to see all sorts of flute shops and it was very interesting to actually see a sales call in action. Most of all though, i really enjoyed cruising around with Robin, talking about random things, most of which were unrelated to the business. He had a real chill attitude and i was really relaxed and learned alot but also had a great amount of fun.

0 comments: