Saturday, February 23, 2002

i think this is incredibly romantic...



It's important, we communicate

and tune the fate of this union, to the right pitch

I never call you my bitch or even my boo

There's so much in a name and so much more in you

Few understand the union of woman and man

And sex and a tingle is where they assume that it land

But that's fly by night for you and the sky I write

For in these cold Chi night's moon, you my light

If heaven had a height, you would be that tall

Ghetto to coffee shop, through you I see that all

Let's stick to understandin and we won't fall

For better or worse times, I hope to me you call

So I pray everyday more than anything

friends will stay as we begin to lay

this foundation for a family - love ain't simple

Why can't it be anything worth having you work at annually

Granted we known each other for some time

It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine

-common, the light-

0 comments: