Friday, February 22, 2002

Finally we have some real San Diego weather. A Santa Ana (do the non-Cali people know what a Santa Ana is?) wind is blowing through and making everything deliciously warm. I’m gonna go pull on some shorts and run over to the pool and pretend to get tan. The last time I was truly tan was….two years ago? When we tanned on a beach in Barcelona? Lord-y. That is a long time ago. I cringe when I see myself looking all white and pasty. Uh. Even Jimmy, “Powder”, was darker than me for awhile! I remember the wonderful days when we all had nothing to do and could just run off to the beach day after day, slowly irradiating ourselves with cancer rays but loving every minute of it. I’ve had to substitute cancer sticks for cancer rays but maybe today I can get the best of both worlds. Wish me luck.

0 comments: