Wednesday, April 17, 2002

I have this great urge to be something. I worry that in five years i will be no closer to achieving life goals than i was five years ago. I want a job that will fulfill me. That will allow me to use my creativity and individuality, without making me toss aside my morals and ethics. I want to feel like i am doing something with my college level education before i am thirty so that by the time i'm forty, i'll have accomplished something great and unique. I also want to live comfortably. Not bling bling mind you, but capable of affording the necessities of life, like new DVDs and the latest in techno wizardry.

posted by The Wizard



Coming from someone who wears pseudo cubic zirconian earrings, I don't think you're in any danger of living the bling bling lifestyle. Who taught you to say "bling bling" anyway? Puff Daddy? What's next? You want to get jiggy with it?

posted by Tin Man



Please, getting jiggy with it is so three years ago. And it was the Cash Money Millionaires. Not Puffy. Allow me to continue.

posted by The Wizard



Please.

posted by Tin Man



I also would like to be able to meet and attract beautiful members of the opposite sex (beautiful inside and out, because i am not shallow). I want to change the world. But I want to do it my way. And in my own time. I do not want to sacrifice or suffer too much. I would like things to be dropped into my lap. I also want to be recognized as a special person. Because my mommy told me I'm special. And so I am. I want to be all the colors of the rainbow. And have the pot of gold to boot. And I want to be happy. Twenty four seven.

posted by The Wizard



You sound like you want to be the poster child for your generation.

posted by Tin Man



That's sounds nice. I can do that. One thing though.......how much does it pay?

0 comments: