Saturday, April 27, 2002

I feel really shallow. The things i've been thinking about, revolve all around the same issues everyone always thinks about. Friendships. Relationships. Future occupation-ships. Hardships. It's a never ending cycle of analyze, criticize and re-prioritize. It kind of gets mad boring. I'm sick of being me. As a friend said, "I feel like an old record on repeat."

posted by The Wizard



So if you feel this way, why don't you do something about it?

posted by Tin Man



What am i supposed to do? The only time i think about tons of other stuff is when i'm engaged in a book or something. When i get inspired or fired up to think and tackle big issues. Like why the world goes round-and-round. Instead of what makes the world go round-and-round, and how i fit into it.

posted by The Wizard



We're kind of a selfish generation and culture by default. I think it's okay to dwell on all those ships you mentioned. But if u have to do something more stimulating, then read more.

posted by Tin Man



All the books here are in chinese and i re-read everything i brought already.

posted by The Wizard



I see your dilemma.

posted by Tin Man



I'll just have to go on thinking about myself. Damn.

0 comments: