Sunday, August 25, 2002

the virgin rocks. and so begins the barrage of new year baby birthdays. check this list. august. james (25) victor w (27) monica (28) anna (29) martin (31). september. christie (3) karina (5) ana (6) me and george (7) adam (8) je-yi (9) porta (10) susan (13) des (22). undoubtedly, virgoes are fun people. this also makes for a lot of birthdays to celebrate.



i don't normally give any credence to astrology but it's kind of cool. especially since new york, when brian showed me and leslie how great this star stuff is. i apparently need a taurus or a cancer as my partner. so if you know any, send them my way. i can't decide if i like astrology or the chinese year signs better. it makes no sense to me that everyone in a given year will have certain characteristics. but then again, it makes no sense that everyone would have them from the same month either. i guess if this stars and moon stuff made sense, we would all be happier people. i'm gonna go look for my tarot cards, do a reading or something. it's time to believe and trust in the unknown.

0 comments: