Monday, August 5, 2002

gadgets and gizmos aplenty. i'm trying to become my own psychologist, instead of relying on my friends (well, one friend in particular). i admire and wonder how girls (and some guys) can figure out their emotions and feelings exactly. like trace and pinpoint things from effect down to cause. i know what i think about lots of things. but i get lost sometimes when it comes down to how i feel. or how i'm affected by something. i think i allow fifty percent of myself to shine through. but i'm not really hiding the other fifty percent. i'm hiding maybe twenty five percent. the other twenty five percent is just confusion. so i guess there's a missing twenty five percent of myself that is just hazy and undiscovered. virgin country. maybe it's better to have a quarter of me undiscovered. to know oneself perfectly would be highly disappointing (not to mention incriminating). and maybe i resist diving into that last twenty five percent because of that exact reason. james bond isn't shagadelic just because he's cool. he's an international man of mystery too. with cooler gadgets than me though. maybe i'll be able to colonize and exploit myself soon.



i'm absolutely terrible when trying to explain something about myself. when it doesn't concern what i think or what i think i think. i'm best at giving opinions. i have lots of opinions. not many personally applicable answers, but i'm chock full of opinions. and theories. got plenty of those. a digm a dozen.

0 comments: