Sunday, August 11, 2002

Hey. I don't think I need you anymore. I'm ready to move on. These talks. Are getting less frequent. And harder to maintain. I'm looking to buy you out. Sell you to the highest bidder. Combine like Voltron. Anything of the sort.

posted by The Wizard



You want to merge me with someone? Merge us?!? Like some big media conglomerate, complete with hyphens and weird logos? What if I refuse?

posted by Tin Man



It's not really your decision. I'm ready not to have you anymore. As a separate person. You're too standoff-ish. And really, what have you done for me?

posted by The Wizard



I'm the rock you've leaned on for so long. Without me, your sanity and emotional well being is at risk. Doesn't that count for something?

posted by Tin Man



Fuck that. I'm bored. I need motion. I need change. I need searchings in other directions. I'm willing to let the light shine through a little bit more. Or at least try to do all that. I'm ready to move on. All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go. I'm standing here outside your door.....

posted by The Wizard



I think you'll regret this decision.

posted by Tin Man



I never regret a thing.

posted by The Wizard



It must be fun to live in a fantasy world. But best of luck to you. You'll be back I'm sure. In re-runs or special engagements. Bye Dorothy.

posted by Tin Man



Bye Pooh.

0 comments: