Sunday, August 11, 2002

my mom today, sighed and said that i was immature. because i was listening to the banging bass lines and spitting anger of rap music. typical cats to be exact. which, in the whole spectrum of things, isn't really that banging or that angry. as she lay on my bed, she commented on how this was yet another sign of my immaturity. my musical tastes apparently are also under scrutiny. along with everything else i do. i'm surprised she hasn't commented yet on how i brush my teeth.



how can one be a responsible adult-like person with high school music blasting out of one's speakers? this is a joke. it must be. i said that her comment was the "stupidest thing i'd ever heard." to relate musical taste to responsibility and maturity is beyond me. luckily, she was tired. so we avoided anything further having to do with my "stupid" response. well, she did mock me and sarcastically say that i'm always right. which i am. so. end of discussion. mother and son talks are always so uplifting.

0 comments: