Wednesday, January 9, 2002

This is a really weird time because while it's incredibly boring and repetitive in England, at the same time i'm getting fed with so much information concerning the business that i get really really excited about it. I see the problems, the successes, the potential, the failures....and in my mind i think that i'm capable of helping with all of those. It's weird because in a sense i feel that this is my destiny and that all i have done in life has helped to build me into THE person to plug into the situation. But then i hesitate because i wonder if i want life to be like this. About flutes. In a way it's this grand chance to make a difference and to cut through all the usual BS you have to go through when you're young and powerless but by taking the reins of that responsibility, you also have to commit your life. Millions of people would scream and maim and kill for an opportunity such as i have and i have this incredible irresponsible luxury to consider whether or not i want it. I sit here and swing back and forth and surge up and down with my excitement, but then i settle down and think about wouldn't i rather have a job in sunny California? Struggling and slumming it to find my own way?

0 comments: