Monday, January 7, 2002

I'm in England now. I got here a few days ago and it's been very relaxing. Emphasis on relaxing because all i do is sit and read and drink coffee. Today is my first day at work and i haven't done much but a plan is being put together for me so i think i'll be doing quite a bit of work in the workshops and traveling around with some sales people. I've been sleeping at 11pm and waking up at around 7am and that schedule will continue for the next six weeks. Craziness. Life is what you would term supremely quiet. I miss Scrabble. Trevor and his wife Liz are very nice and they have two dogs that are pretty well behaved so it's not that bad. I wish i had more access to a computer but i think i'll only to able to steal comp time from a person at work every once in awhile which will kind of suck. But anyhow.....life is great. England is a blast. Ha.

0 comments: