Friday, January 4, 2002

I am sitting here, almost completely packed for England, and it's only four am in preparation for a 12:40 flight. I just realized my layover is in Detroit but it's only for an hour so that kinda sucks. Nancy, Victor, Jimmy and Des are over and they are going completely delirious from lack of sleep but they've stuck it out (Hong and Adam busted out a while ago) while i packed. I think i am ready now. I have a huge suitcase and a very heavy backpack and a laptop but i think about it and i really packed the bare minimum for a six week stay. I didn't bring anything frivolous but despite that my suitcase is bulging. Gotta learn to pack lighter.



I hope that i get Internet access in England but i'm not really expecting it. Time to sit down and write letters. Or try to anyway. I kind of want to just go there and be a recluse and just work and learn but i think i've be sort of expected to fulfill a number of social obligations. We'll see how it goes. Six weeks is actually pretty damn short so this trip will just be a short jaunt. See you all in a few. Take care. Lates.

0 comments: