Wednesday, February 12, 2003

rain on my parade. it's raining now. and then it's also literally raining. two to three inches expected today. that would imply snow too. which would imply snowboarding. which would assume money. but i don't assume much. or i do but i pretend not to. the other kind of rain happened yesterday. a rain of my unfolded (yet clean) clothes, various loose papers, empty cd cases, half filled luggage, bags of junkage. all poured out into the garage. assembled in a giant floppy pile in-between the lexus and the solara.



in a fit of anger and frustration my mom decided to "clean up" for me. because it was eleven thirty and i had not fulfilled my promise to clean up my room "by tonight." understandable from her perspective of course. a promise is a promise of course of course. but in my immature defense, i had half an hour until i technically would have broken my promise. and anything can happen in half an hour. i'm still in high school. not literally. but close.



what to do when people don't handle things in the "correct" manner? ie, my manner? i think there are certain ways to do things. at least from a person to person perspective. there is positive and negative reinforcement. and then there is the toss everything into the garage type of reinforcement. i understand of course. i just 180 no comply.



friends who tell it like it is, and how it should be are pretty rare. and appreciated. BS is for strangers and the shallow. truth and honesty and lack of candy coating is the stuff that real friends are made of. responsiblity is the stuff that real adults are made of. so thus i'm still in juvenile delinquency. not a terrible thing. just a fact.

0 comments: