Wednesday, February 12, 2003

ain't nobody dope as me i'm dressed so fresh so clean. five loads of laundry later i've achieved peace within the household. in my oh so clever way i stuffed all the junk thrown out in the garage into my car's trunk. actually, it's not even my car. or my trunk. or my clothes. if you break it down technically, i own nothing. the only thing i've bought with my very own money is.......ah, who the hell knows. material money, it's nothing right? except when you have to "live under my roof and under my rules." i'm gonna stop ranting about this mom thing. nothing to rant about. just things to do.



i feel incredibly inspired right now. at this exact moment in time. i'm waiting for the feeling to pass. but for now i feel like i can do anything. take over the business, sell flutes to every needy child up and down the coast of the americas. triumph over laziness and general apathy. i can reach out and touch someone, and not make them cry. i can put gas into my car, so that it will finally start up. i can read read read and remember remember remember. i can journal things that i actually want to keep, instead of journaling things that really don't require permanence. i can write the best damn children's stories ever written. that sentence was probably the worst sentence possible. two "writes" is clearly a wrong. obviously the moment for things to be done has passed.



i can see clearly now the rain is gone, i can see all obstacles in my way. gone are the dark clouds that had me blind. it's gonna be a bright, bright, sun-shiny day....fuck that. it's still raining outside. make it stop.

0 comments: