Wednesday, July 10, 2002

I think it may be time to take this down. The format is starting to lose its appeal.

posted by The Wizard



What's the difference? It's not like you can't just leave this up on the web and have it sit. It'll be like a webpage pre-blogger. You know how that works. Maybe if this dies, you can go to blogger limbo. How cool would that be?

posted by Tin Man



I'm thinking that I don't really need you to talk to anymore. I'm ready to be an entirely independent person. Life is a changing. I have much less free time now too. I would be sad though. This is one and a half, going on two years. That's pretty big. It's the longest thing I've ever committed to. How sad...

posted by The Wizard



Well. My vote is for us to stay. I mean, I could just pack up and leave, but then where would you stick all your random blog bits that you don't put on your other site? You will come back my son. Don't worry. I'm sure of it.

posted by Tin Man



My juice is starting to run low. I need to re-fuel. Talking to you. Talking to anyone. Is kind of taxing right now...then again, I'm sure I'll demand some attention in a day or two. I'm fickle like that.

posted by The Wizard



As long as you know which side your bread is buttered.

posted by Tin Man



Which side IS my bread buttered?

0 comments: