Tuesday, October 29, 2002

two cool sites. a place to anonymously blog. a gathering of faceless blogs. ain't it great? and also, perhaps the coolest site ever. pop culture shock. all about comics, movies, and other supra cool things.



in other news. i did jack shit today. and when i say jack shit, i mean jack shit. the biggest thing i did was put in my contacts in preparation for class. but then after i showered and got all gussied up, i decided not to go. so i just skipped all my classes. haven't done that in awhile. how this is supposed to be good for me i don't know. i promised that i would sit at home and finish my class journals and do my found poem (due today incidentally) but instead i just bummed around and did nothing. it's interesting to look back on the last twelve hours and wonder exactly how the time slid by. heck, forget the past twelve hours, this kind of aimless living happens in weekly increments for me. and now it's late and i've got a pile of dishes, a mess of a room, a headache from computer games, and that fuzzy feeling you get in your eyes when you don't blink enough. maybe i should shower, so i can scrub off all the dirt i've accumulated in my busy day.

0 comments: