Friday, October 25, 2002

so blogger was hacked. for a second, i saw my online life dripping down the drain. as i read about FTP, exposed passwords, inability to access blogger, all sorts of crazy things. my first thought was "how do i save all my stuff?" my second thought was "oh my gosh, i'm going crazy, i'm trying to save my own words for posterity. how gay am i?" luckily, i decided to just wait out the drama and cross my fingers and hope that nothing bad would happen to my corner of the blogiverse. and now, blogger is fine. patched up and ready to go. see, the close your eyes and pray theory works sometimes. not literally pray, but you know what i mean. anyway. it's good to know i was calm and clear in a panic situation. the prospect of all of blogger being comprimised did make me woozy though.



thanks to agent turbo for the timely tip. there's a big invisible medal of honor awaiting you at headquarters.

0 comments: