Saturday, July 14, 2001

Stayed up all night on a marathon session of Tetris with Chrissy and Connie. The result of this dawn breaking event was witticisms like "One plus one equals conspiracy" and my favorite, "Go Me!" Tried to get a tan at the pool after that but the sun wasn't cooperating and the pool was dreadfully cold so basically i just sat around as the clouds played havoc with the weather. While we were eating lunch at IHOP, Jimmy decides to call and inform me that he is at Newark Airport and leaving for Brussels in two hours. This is after no word from him in over a month (admittedly he was in Taiwan). Anyway, i rushed out after lunch to try to go see him for a second at the airport and got to the gate right as they were finishing up boarding. I was trying to talk my way onto the plane to see him (because they said he couldn't come out for security reasons) when i get a phone call and look over my shoulder and there the bitch is, calling to say goodbye from a payphone. So anyway, we got literally three minutes of talking in before he had to go but it was cool anyway. He's gonna be gone overseas training for at least six months so it'll definitely be awhile before i see him.



The other highlight of the day was the arrival of my Polaroid Webster which i put to use immediately to upload my recent I-Zone pictures. You can't even imagine how happy i am to have another useless toy to play with. I was actually quite impressed with the Webster's scanning quality. From now on, i hope to supplement all this text with some visual aids.

0 comments: