Tuesday, July 24, 2001

I feel like i'm just waiting for each day to slowly roll by without any sense of purpose. Each week crawls along (in a good way) and certain events every so often make life interesting but at the same time i feel like i am waiting for something. I don't know if it's like i'm waiting for everyone to come for Janet and have that over with or i'm just in some weird limbo state with life. I was sitting in class today, bored out of my mind and my thoughts were just spinning everywhere. To be honest, i was getting a tad depressed thinking about the current state of affairs. Not that anything is bad, on the contrary, life is great. But, i feel like there is no direction and no goal. Like i need to put some serious thought into what i do, even if i only decide to sit around and play video games all day. At least then i'll be playing video games all day with a purpose! Ha.



Another thing i was thinking about was how much i missed certain people. Like Jennifer and Mary are both away and not that i talk to them that regularly but it's been awhile since i haven't been able to talk to either one of them when i wanted to. I also kind of feel like my brain is turning into mush and that i'm not being intellectually stimulated at all. I think however, that can be fixed a bit by reading and studing and writing more, in order to engage my mind in some sort of activity.



Last night, PZ and Leslie slept over and we stayed up for a long time talking about some stuff. I guess mostly about relationships and Michigan and people and such. We were all dead tired though and so eventually passed out. I want to write a ton of stuff down but my physical body just isn't up to it.

0 comments: