Friday, July 6, 2001

I feel like this week is slowly creeping by because each night we've done something, which is far and away different than our norm. After lounging and hanging out for the past couple of days, tonite was the night when we would venture out to a real club. We ended up going to NV (my favorite club in NYC) really early, in time to get to the open bar and free drinks. I'm still slowly swinging my way back into alchohol after the Kyle fiasco so i only garnered one free tequila sunrise. It was nice because nobody was really there besides us so we had space to chill and watch the people filter in. As usual, the music was pretty good and everyone had a good time. I just kicked it in the corner booth most of the night but had alot of fun regardless, talking to some people, listening to Hong speak of his soon to be opened new club in San Diego.

0 comments: