Thursday, December 4, 2003


bag lady you gone hurt your back

dragging all them bags like that

i guess nobody ever told you

all you must hold on to

is you, is you, is you



one day all them bags gone get in your way

so pack light pack light pack light

-erykah badu, bag lady-





my eyes are green

cause i eat a lot of vegetables

it don't have nothing to do with your new friend



i don't care, i swear

i'm too thru with you i am

you don't mean nothing to me

so go ahead and be with your friend

-erykah badu, green eyes-





i picks my friends like i pick my fruit

my ganny told me that when i was only a youth

i don't walk around trying to be what i'm not

i don't waste my time trying to get what you got

i work at pleasin' me

cause i can't please you, and that's why i do what i do

my soul flies free like a willow tree

doo wee, doo wee, doo wee

-erykah badu, apple tree-

0 comments: