Saturday, June 22, 2002

I think I'm gonna make one final push to finish up school and get my damn degree. It'll take a few months, but I've decided that if I don't hurry up and do it, I'll never finish. Whoever said degrees were important anyway? Sheesh.

posted by The Wizard



Well. I'm happy you're deciding to finally get officially recognized for your "hard work." Like your mom says, without that paper, you're no better than a high school graduate. You know where high school graduates end up right?

posted by Tin Man



Flute factories?

posted by The Wizard



No. They end up serving french fries from the bottom rung of the social ladder. Your parents didn't spend a hundred fifty thousand dollars on your education for you to end up wearing funny hats.

posted by Tin Man



Didn't the Scarecrow realize at the end of The Wizard of Oz that he had the brains all along and that the paper meant nothing?

posted by The Wizard



Well. He had the brains the whole way along but he still took the damn degree didn't he?

posted by Tin Man



Um. Good point.

0 comments: