Sunday, August 26, 2001

The "Soiree at Midtown" has come and gone. I would have to say that from my perspective, the Soiree was a great success because it was crowded as hell in Amit/Mandisa/Amy's apartment. We got there a little later than planned but i guess that happens regardless of how hard we try. I think everyone was on the verge of partied out-dom but i think everyone got their last taste of New York in. We haven't played Mafia in two days and i know that Palak is in withdrawal but right now she's passed out so i doubt we're going to be playing anything.



I'm feeling really really weird physically. I'm not really sick at all but i kind of feel that way. I've come to a life decision. After next week's trip to Michigan, i'm gonna stop smoking and drinking for a month. And i think i'm gonna go veggie (although i'm not sure if that's really a good idea right now). We'll see if i change my mind. There's this feeling i get sometimes in the midst of chaos when i feel like i'm in a little bubble and my mind is racing through tons and tons of ideas and thoughts. Inevitably however, no matter how hard i try, i can't remember what i was thinking about in time to write it down. I guess i'll have to work on that.

0 comments: