Saturday, August 11, 2001

I had this trippy dream the other nite. I don't normally dream so for me to actually wake up and remember one is pretty rare. There was this party going on...more like a backyard party and i feel like it was for a graduation of some sort. Everyone was having a good time when Brian Babb suddenly told me to come with him and we went to this room where Katy, Steve Tan, Shirley, Carol and Louis were at. Inside, we were giving each other graduation gifts and they decided to get me this giant fish tank. Inside it were a few really beautiful clown fish and various other cool fish. But, there were two water snakes inside and this weird giant fish that looked like a Super Mario Brothers flying fish. All i could think of was how i was going to move the fish tank with me when i left. But the freakiest thing was that i kept thinking the snakes would jump out of the tank and go crazy and attack everyone so i was afraid of lifting open the lid. The stupid Super Mario Brothers fish just kept on staring at me with its unblinking 2D eyes the whole time.

0 comments: