Monday, August 27, 2001

I am incredibly tired. After so many days of staying awake forever, i'm finally starting to hit the wall of fatigue that was inevitably there. Watched Rent tonite which was amazing because Maristella was lucky and got front row seats right in front from the lottery. I've seen Rent three times and i think this will be the last time for awhile because after sitting a foot away from the actors, what more can i really expect to see? I could examine their facial imperfections (not that there were many) and see all the little coordinated movements that i never noticed before. And when we stood up to give them a standing ovation we were like right next to them and i felt really really weird. I tried to not stare too much during the show but i kept on wondering if they noticed the people's reactions and stuff sitting in the front row.



Other than watching Rent, we ran around the city, buying random things and wandering around. It was pouring for awhile but then it cleared up pretty nicely. Had dinner at ESPNZone and walked around Times Square after the show. All in all, ten plus hours in the city is amazingly draining and right now i'm just dead on my feet. I think i'm gonna go watch Reality Bites which will be good because it's still one of my favorite movies and watching it always makes me think after post-collegiate life. I need to organize my life tomorrow. Tomorrow will be "Organize Life" day.

0 comments: